Category: Full-Time Tutor (Ex School Teacher)
Years of Experience: 10
1. Windsor Learning Centre (2009-2013)
- English & Creative Writing for P1-6 students
- Lesson plans developed in alignment with PSLE’s guidelines
2. MOE - Chua Chu Kang Secondary School
(April 2013-November 2013)
3. MOE - Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) & Barker (March 2014 - November 2015)
-English and Humanities for Sec 3/4 students
4. Full Time Home/Private Tutor (2016-Current)
- P5/6 students English
- Sec3/4 English & Humanities
- JC1&2 General Paper & Economics
Other experiences :
- Specialised in teaching graduating students (P6) & (Sec4) in preparation of major exams by equipping them with the exam tools and format
- Extensive amount of experience teaching English for P5/6 & Sec 3/4 students
- Have taught school curriculum and provided English and Humanities supplementary/ consultation classes for graduating students (P5/6) in Yew Tee Primary School, (Sec4) in Chua Chu Kang Secondary School & Anglo-Chinese Junior & Barker School
-Develop students‘ thinking, interpretation and writing skills required for PSLE or O Levels
2022 Tuition Schedule
214 Choa Chu Kang Central #B1-230, Singapore 680214
+65 8338 6222 (WhatsApp/Call 10am-10pm Mon-Sat)
P1 English (Read &Spell)** Thu 4pm-4.30pm $40
English Thu 4.30pm-6pm $100
P3&4 English Mon 7.30pm-9pm $120 / $100*
English Creative Writing Tue 7.30pm-9pm $130
P5 English Thu 6pm-7.30pm $140 / $130*
P5&6 English Creative Writing Sat 1.30pm-3pm $150
P6 English (PSLE Preparation) Tue 5.30pm-7.30pm $150 / $140*
S1 English (Express/NA) Thu 7.45pm - 9.15pm $150
S2 English (Express/NA) Sat 11am-12.30pm $160
*Lower fee applies only if the child takes up English Creative Writing.
**P1 English (Read & Spell) is an enhancement programme to improve a child’s
reading and spelling. It has to be taken up with P1 English.
1. Lessons will commence from 1st December 2021.
2. Collection of fees is on per month basis of 4 lessons.
3. Payment has to be made in advance in order to enrol.
4. Withdrawal of classes has to be notified 1 month in advance.
5. Material fees are chargeable at $12 per term (3mths) per core subject
(Eng/Eng CW/ Maths & Science) for primary/secondary level tuition.
6. Classes are non-transferrable during the term.